Update: This contest is now closed, but we hope you enjoyed taking part! Shortly we will be announcing the winners on our Facebook page. In the meantime check out our giveaway page to see what’s live, or subscribe to our newsletter to find out about the next one.
Traditional incandescent bulbs look great, but there’s one glaring problem: they are incredibly inefficient. It’s time to switch to LEDs, and here’s the solution.
NONAGON.style have teamed up with Tala for this latest giveaway, to give ten lucky winners each one of these classic Tala light bulbs.
If you’re not loving the typical lackluster, energy efficient light bulbs out there on the market, you’re not alone. But there are other options. That’s why we love Tala‘s beautiful light bulbs; because quite simply, they look beautiful.
Merging together the style and design of that typical Edison bulb, with the energy efficiency of LED technology they have made bulbs that are elegant and high performance.
Tala‘s light bulbs produce the same warm glow that you get from traditional bulbs, but last 15 times longer and use only 10% of the same amount of energy. That translates to a ton of savings on your electricity bill.
To win one of these Gaia light bulbs, all you need to do is:
What do you do to make your home more energy efficient?
Giveaway starts now and ends Tuesday November 15th 2016 at 11 pm Eastern Time. Ten lucky winners will receive the giveaway prize!
The winners will be selected at random from the comments section and will be notified shortly after via Facebook. If winners do not respond within seven (7) days after being notified, we reserve the right to forfeit the respective prize.
To find out more check out our Terms and Conditions at the bottom of this article.
As well as the classic and best selling Gaia bulb, Tala have just launched their Voronoi collection.
A guiding theme throughout Tala philosophy is to work on conservation of the planet, through beauty. The designs are created for a contemporary and uplifting atmosphere, and these beauties are able to last 15 times longer than an incandescent light bulb.
The patterns in the Voronoi collection are based on the fibonacci sequence, and shapes found in nature. Bowing down to the trees that help our planet to breathe, Tala are committed to a greener planet, and plant ten native trees for every 200 units of light bulb sold.
You can find out more about Tala and their new collection on their website.
NONAGON.style Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- No purchase or payment required to enter or win.
- All giveaways are open to people worldwide, aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and any other person professionally connected with this giveaway.
- To enter, visit the (facebook.com/nonagon.style/) (the “Facebook Page”) and Comment on the giveaway post, additionally participant must subscribe with their name and email address to the NONAGON.style newsletter to be in the draw to win. Facebook names will be matched against names and email addresses provided through subscription, to confirm that both commenting and signup conditions have been met.
- Entries must be submitted between the start and end date of the giveaway as specified on this page. Entries received after the giveaway has closed or received by any other means other than the specified medium will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per person. Applications via agents/third parties or by using multiple Facebook or email accounts are not permitted.
- Prizes are as stated, are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The promoter will randomly select ten (10) winning entries. The winners will be notified by Facebook within a week after the conclusion of the giveaway. Winners will be required to provide the Promoter an address for delivery. If the winner doesn’t respond within 7 days after notification, they forfeit the prize. The Promoter is not responsible in the event that the winner does not receive their prize as a result of miscommunication. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to its Facebook page and is not responsible for any disruption to the giveaway or its Facebook page due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or suspend the giveaway at any time without giving advance notice.
- In order to participate in any giveaway, applicants must accept Facebook’s terms and conditions, although it is acknowledged that this giveaway is not sponsored or endorsed by, nor associated with, Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with this giveaway.
- Competition is void where prohibited by law.
- The giveaway and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. The courts of Hong Kong shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this giveaway.
- By participating in this giveaway, applicants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.